For as much stuff as I threw away in a mass purge as a soon-to-be mommy in her nesting stage, once baby arrived, I noticed my newly vacated space immediately began to fill up with baby gear. Some of it was given to me, some of it I bought; some of it I really needed, some of it it turned out I didn’t.
So, with that said, I’m dedicating this page to all the stuff I love as a mommy–be it for its practicality, durability, frugality, portability, cute-ability, or fun-ability. So check back, and check back often, for great gift ideas for the soon-to-be mommy in your life (or inspiration on how to spend the gift cards you got at your baby shower).
The latest mum’s-the-word-approved products:
- Best of South Carolina: Bananas for Baby Boutiques
- French Baby Books: Building a Bilingual Baby
- Baby Shades: Things I Never Thought I’d Buy
- Toys: Blablas Are Anything But Blah
- Teethers: My Baby Vampire